Submersible sewage dirty waste water pump DOMO10VX 0,75kW 230 Vortex Float Lowara
€382,01 VAT included (22%)
|Availability:||Available Handling Time: Immediate delivery|
|Power Supply:||1x230V 50Hz|
|Flow Rate Q [l/min]:||0 - 400|
|Head H [m]:||7,7 - 3,1|
|Impeller:||Vortex in stainless steel|
|Pump body:||Stainless steel AISI304|
|Solid parts passage:||50mm|
|Float switch:||with Float|
|Power cord:||5m with plug|
LOWARA DOMO series
Submersible Electric Pumps for drainage of dirty water
The DOMO series electric pumps are available with twin-channel or vortex impeller (DOMO VX).
Designed to handle liquids with suspended solids up to 50 mm in diameter (35 mm for DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX).
Four basic models with 0,55 to 1,5 kW.
Pumping of effluent (VX model handles also suspended filaments).
Emptying of septic tanks and residential sumps.
Draining of flooded basements and garages.
Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C with fully submerged pump.
Power cord: H07RN-F
- single-phase: with plug.
- three-phase: without plug.
Insulation class 155°C (F).
Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. / 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- single-phase: 0,55 to 1,1 kW.
- three-phase: 0,55 to 1,5 kW.
The single-phase versions feature:
- pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
- built-in capacitor.
- thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
The DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX models feature:
- Rp 1.1/2" threaded delivery port (female gas).
- handling of liquids with suspended solids up to 35 mm in diameter.
- fiberglass-reinforced technopolymer impeller (DOMO S7 and DOMO S7VX models with stainless steel impeller are also available).
The DOMO 10-15-20 and DOMO 10-15-20 VX models feature:
- Rp 2" threaded delivery port female gas (can be turned into a flanged version if an optional accessory is installed).
- handling of liquids with suspended solids up to 50 mm in diameter.
- stainless steel twin-channel or vortex impeller.
DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM
Watertight electric motor protected by multiple seal system with oil chamber.
A V-ring and silicon carbide mechanical seal (extremely resistant to wear and abrasion), as well as a lip seal which is continuosly lubricated by the DRIVELUB system, provide an extreme barrier against infiltration.